Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hump day...

Or its just Wednesday, which ever way you look at it. So i have ordered my electronics and heated bed from reprapdiscount. Got a good price on it and hope it will be here by the weekend. I ordered the power supply and hope that gets shipped this week as well. I am still waiting for my Z couplers and that guy isn't getting any props for not telling the truth on shipping. When you say sorry I was away for the holiday, that's fine and you included it shipped Friday. Great! And the then the email shows up Sunday evening that you just printed the label, hmmm. Then you check the tracking number you got Friday and now it shows it was accepted at the facility on the Tuesday 27th? Sorry for the ramble but I sell on ebay too and make sure when you pay, you get your shit shipped without hangups. If there is a problem, hey you will get an email stating such.

Ok back to fun... ! :)   I am waiting for my extra hardware to show up and am about to start putting together my BOM and have it posted. It will include the exact places I purchased from and that way it will be as current as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment