Wednesday, November 21, 2012

More Parts....

Turns out today really was a good day! I had anticipated my stuff arriving Friday and was surprised to see my motors show up. Having the printer sit here a few days really pushes the anxiety to get that thang built! I'm hoping that my Lead screws and Z Couplers show up and that way I can really make some progress. That will fall into play once I get the outside of the house decorated for Christmas. Oh wait, we haven't hit Thanksgiving yet ! Well that's tomorrow and I plan to fill my belly with some good eats that's for sure. I have to figure a way to post my supply list with prices and should have that up soon as well. I really didn't realize how tiny the motors were until today. I was so impressed that I bought them Monday morning and they arrived today via Priority Mail from the west coast to Chicago. Actually they were here around 11:00 am this morning, bonus!













The motors came with vibration rings? And also short connection wires. I was kinda bummed about that because I wanted to make it cleaner looking but I will manage. 









No comments:

Post a Comment