Thursday, December 13, 2012

And waiting....

I'm just not happy with the hot end I purchased. I accidentally chipped the ceramic off the Heat resistor tightening the set screw. I barely snugged it!. So I have to purchase a new one. Plus I am not happy about having to use heat proof cement to help hold it in. I saw a video from someone and they don't recommend using anything in it in case it falls out. I should have shopped around some more instead of looking for the best /cheapest deal. I will take that one on the chin. I'm about ready to buy another power supply and return the one that hasn't shown up yet. I know it's coming from China, but when I bought it, they shipping from New Jersey... What are they sending it via rowboat for cripes sake!!!! I bought my electronics kit from Hong Kong and it was here in less than 4 days.. I'm just not a happy camper but things will get back to where they should be...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment